|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|350W Electric Bike Kits
Truckrun Electric Bicycle Mid Drive Motor,
Electric Bike Kits Middle Motor EN15194,
48Volt Electric Bicycle Mid Drive Motor
48V 350W Electric Bike Kits Middle Motor With Torque Sensor
TM01 electric bike kits mddle motor with a bilateral torque sensor to better control the force, making the ride more natural and giving the rider a
subtle ride. By improving the process technology and the structure of the body, TM01 has achieved the best condition on the basis of continuous
improvement. At the same time, MO1 motor has been tested for a long time and has been able to confirm its quality stability.
Who Are Using Our Products?
Sports enthusiasts in the world
Take away service ridder in Europe
● One video about how to install M01 to a bike. Help you assebly mid motor on step by step
● Experienced engineer group help you identify the bike frame structure
● Qick express delivery. Mature products in stock. E-bike conversion kit can be sent out within 7 days after make an order.
● Online customer service. Give you feedback within 24 hours at working days.
● Have online shop on international shopping platform. Customers can make an order on our shop and pay to the third party.
|350W Electric Bike Kits
1. Q: What is the E-bike motor kit?
A: The kit is designed to transform your standard bicycle(manual pedal power)to an electric-powered by a motor and battery pack.
2. Q: Will the conversion kit fit my bicycle?
A: The conversion was designed to fit 90% of the bicycles, and you can check your bicycle fork(the two metal pieces that attach the wheel to the bicycle) to be sure. You will need at least 100mm for front wheel and 135mm for rear wheel.
3. Q: If my bicycle meet your standard, how can I choose to install front wheel or rear wheel motor?
A: A front hub kit is normally much easier to install than a rear wheel kit since you don't have to worry about gearing or derailers. When riding, the rider can easily see the front wheel and respond quickly to problems such as wheel spinning.
Rear wheel drive has the advantage of better traction which is great for hills and inclines. And because the rear frame dropouts are normally stronger than the front fork dropouts, a rear wheel can handle more torque and increased power.
4. Q: How fast will it go?
A: The speed would be decided by the motor power, controller and battery spec. According to different countries rules, we provide 25km/h for EU and AU market, provide 30km/h for other market.
5. Q: How far can I go on one charge?
This varies depending on usage, your specification will affect the your battery performance and life. And mostly of the battery have a cycle life of more than 700charges.
6. Q: How long does it take to recharge the battery?
A: usually it takes 4—6 hours.
7. Q. When should I recharge batteries?
A. The battery can be charged after every ride. We do recommend that every 20th charge that you run the battery flat and give it a full charge.
8. Q: How should I store my battery?
A: Store in cool dry place, you should fully charge your battery before storing it.
9. Q: How can I get the best battery performance and range?
A: Pedal while the motor is on, start the motor after the bike is moving, use the motor mainly to climb hills, and don’t use the motor while you are going downhill.